When a business is setting up an IVR Payments system, there are a range of factors that they must consider. Datatel’s IVR Payments Simplified guide walks businesses through the steps in the planning and decision-making process and helps them navigate all the implementation elements.
(PRUnderground) November 29th, 2022
For many businesses, taking credit card payments over the phone is a primary method with which to accept payments from their customers. And as a recipient of credit card payments, it is mandatory that businesses adhere to PCI Compliance and completely separate their staff and live agents from any and all sensitive credit card data.
When a business is setting up an IVR Payments system, there are a range of factors that they must consider. Datatel’s IVR Payments Simplified guide walks businesses through the steps in the planning and decision-making process, and helps them navigate all the implementation elements. The 2022 IVR Payments Simplified Guide includes:
- IVR Payments – The Basics as well as an overview of the key elements you need to consider.
- Examples of Various Types of IVR Payment Implementations
- Selecting between a Customer Self-Service vs. an Agent Assisted approach
- 10 Questions to help you identify your business and technical needs
- Advanced configurations and how they impact your customers experience and your administrative functions
- Account Look-up and Balance Presentment
- Data Exchange – your options and how they impact both caller experience and your accounting operations
- Findings from the latest IVR Payment Adoption Study
And more IVR Payments information which a business can employ to successfully execute their IVR Payment implementation.
Click here to download the guide.
About Datatel Inc
We launched Datatel twenty-seven years ago, with the vision of creating innovative, and secure payment solutions to help our clients become more agile, profitable, secure, and successful.
Datatel’s IVR Payments, Payment Technology, and transaction automation solutions are employed globally by thousands of businesses, healthcare providers, academic institutions, government, software companies, and service providers.
Our success comes from investing in our people, our customers, our partners, and technology. With a focus on innovation, we have arrived at a service delivery model that guarantees our customers’ satisfaction.
Original Press Release.