Maclean’s just released its Top 10 EV Entrepreneurs of 2023 list, which includes individuals that are essential to help Canada meet its ambitious electric vehicle (EV) goals. Calgary-based lithium developer E3 Lithium’s (TSXV:ETL) (OTCQX:EEMMF) President and CEO Chris Doornbos was ranked seventh on the list for digging up Alberta’s next big resource. According to the magazine, Doornbos could play a major role in Alberta’s blooming lithium market thanks to the work E3 has done within the Bashaw District in Alberta. Some of the other noteworthy Canadians on the list include Marissa West, President and managing director of General Motors’ (NYSE:GM) subsidiary General Motors Canada; Swamy Kotagiri, CEO of Magna International (TSX:MG) (NYSE:MG); Guy Belleau, CEO of Sayona Mining Limited (ASX:SYA) (OTCQB:SYAXF) for spearheading a lithium empire and John Chen, CEO of Blackberry (TSX:BB) (NYSE:BB) for rescuing the iconic Canadian phone company, which sells security software to 24 of the top 25 EV companies.
Alberta’s leading lithium developer and extraction technology pioneer E3 Lithium (TSXV:ETL) (OTCQX:EEMMF) is making considerable progress in developing its lithium resource at the Clearwater Lithium Project in Alberta, as well as implementing Direct Lithium Extraction (DLE) technology in the field in 2023.
The company is led by President and CEO Chris Doornbos, who was just ranked seventh in Maclean’s Top 10 EV Entrepreneurs 2023 list, which ranks the individuals needed to meet Canada’s ambitious EV goals.
According to Macleans, Doornbos could become Alberta’s very first lithium baron thanks to the work the company has done within the Bashaw District in Alberta. The article outlined the company’s milestones along its pathway to commercialization which it is anticipating as early as 2026. The Clearwater project could produce 20,000 tonnes of lithium annually starting in 2026 which Maclean’s describes as being enough for 300,000 Teslas.
Visit this link to find out more about E3 Lithium Ltd (TSXV:ETL) (OTCQX:EEMMF).
Top EV Companies Enter Strategic Partnerships and Launch Innovative Products
General Motors (NYSE:GM) is partnering with Netflix to give EVs the prominence they deserve, reflecting society’s growing enthusiasm for an all-electric future, beginning with a launch spot dubbed “EVs On Screen.” In 2021, GM launched the “Everyone In” campaign, demonstrating the company’s aim to lead the way to an all-electric future and urging individuals to join the effort. GM is igniting the automotive industry by building EVs from the ground up, utilizing the Ultium Platform, and making EVs accessible to all. GM also invested $650 million toward the Thacker Pass lithium mine, which is under development in Nevada
Magna International (TSX:MG) (NYSE:MG) has put SmartAccessTM power door technology on both of the Ferrari Purosangue’s back doors, changing the way people get in and out of cars. The system has Magna’s power door drive unit, SmartLatchTM with cinch actuator, and HaptronikTM software, which was the first to be integrated and sold. SmartAccess Power Vehicle Doors showing the different steps of how to open a door HaptronikTM is cutting-edge software for controlling motion. It makes it easier to open and close doors by improving how they feel when they move. It knows when the car is parked on a curb or a hill and adjusts the gravitational force to make sure the door opens and closes smoothly. It also has features like anti-slam and wind catch. The technology will come out in 2023, at the same time as a bunch of other cars from Asia and North America.
Sayona Mining Ltd (ASX:SYA) (OTCQB:SYAXF), an emerging lithium producer, recently generated the first commercially viable spodumene (lithium) concentrate at its primary North American Lithium (NAL) site in Québec, Canada. While commissioning efforts were ongoing, 1,200 tonnes of lithium concentrate, including SC6 (6% lithium grade), were produced. The first lithium concentrate was successfully produced, proving Sayona‘s ability to create a commercial concentrate. The first shipment of lithium is scheduled for July 2023, as the NAL reactivation continues on schedule and within budget. Sayona expects overall production to range between 85,000 and 115,000 tonnes in the first half of fiscal 2024.
In February, Blackberry (TSX:BB) (NYSE:BB) announced that Chongqing Yazaki Meter Co., Ltd., a leading Chinese Tier 1 automotive supplier, has chosen the BlackBerry QNX Neutrino Realtime Operating System (RTOS) to power its digital instrument cluster, which has now started mass production. The next-generation digital instrument cluster is being fitted in Geely Auto and Dongfeng Liuzhou Auto models, giving drivers with a more intuitive, personalized, and interactive user experience while assuring the safety, security, and reliability of the vehicle’s vital systems.
E3 Lithium has received C$3.545 million from the Government of Canada’s Critical Minerals Research Development and Demonstration (CMRDD) program and $4.9 million from the exercise of warrants from financings that closed in December 2020 and February 2021, providing it with the capital to move forward with development of its resource and its proprietary technology.
Featured Image @ Depositphotos
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, E3 Lithium Ltd. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from E3 Lithium Ltd’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) one hundred ninety thousand CAD for 33 days (24 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding E3 Lithium Ltd.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to E3 Lithium Ltd.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) E3 Lithium Ltd.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that E3 Lithium Ltd. intends to offer; (e) E3 Lithium Ltd.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) E3 Lithium Ltd.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) E3 Lithium Ltd.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) E3 Lithium Ltd.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute E3 Lithium Ltd.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) E3 Lithium Ltd.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) E3 Lithium Ltd.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) E3 Lithium Ltd.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of E3 Lithium Ltd. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) E3 Lithium Ltd.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact E3 Lithium Ltd.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing E3 Lithium Ltd.’s business operations (e) E3 Lithium Ltd. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, E3 Lithium Ltd. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does E3 Lithium Ltd. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither E3 Lithium Ltd. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of E3 Lithium Ltd. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of E3 Lithium Ltd. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of E3 Lithium Ltd. or such entities.Read more investing news on PressReach.com.Subscribe to the PressReach RSS feeds:
- Featured News RSS feed
- Investing News RSS feed
- Daily Press Releases RSS feed
- Trading Tips RSS feed
- Investing Videos RSS feed
Follow PressReach on Twitter
Follow PressReach on TikTok
Follow PressReach on Instagram
Subscribe to us on Youtube