HR.com, the largest network of human resources (HR) executives, has announced their State of Coaching and Mentoring 2022 Advisory Board.
Working closely with HR.com's HR Research Institute (HRRI), the newly-appointed advisory board will collaborate to positively influence the HR industry's thought leadership and best practices through primary research. This research delves into the state of employee coaching and mentoring today and the best practices needed for organizations to adapt to current business challenges posed by the pandemic.
The findings will be published in a major HR Research Institute study and will be further distilled into a two-page infographic. It will also be featured in the virtual event entitled 'The State of Coaching and Mentoring' which is scheduled for March 30, 2022. The advisory board will be valuable in recommending presenters, session topics, and helping to make the event best-in-class for HR professionals in attendance.
The newly appointed State of Coaching and Mentoring Advisory Board, led by HR.com's own Chief Learning Officer, Dr. Heidi Scott, as the advisory board facilitator and subject matter expert, includes the following industry thought leaders:
- Lakisha Brooks, CLO, Brooks Enterprise & Consultants
- Tim Cosby, CEO, Conversational Management
- Jenn Farrer, Senior VP of Coaching, Rewire
- Kristy McCann Flynn, Co-Founder & CEO, GoCoach
- Phil George, CEO & Co-founder, MentorcliQ
- Dr. Debbie Hedderly, Adjunct Professor for Gonzaga University, Roseman University, Toccoa Falls College, Coach, Author, & Speaker, Hedderly Consulting
- Denice Hinden, President, Managance Coaching
- Teela Jackson, Vice President, HR Search Talent Connections
- Dr. Jim Kanichirayil, Global Director of New Business Development, Coaching Right Now
- Nancy Lewis, President, Progressive Techniques
- Ryan McCrea, VP, Manager of Talent Development, Commerce Bank
- Shawn Mintz, President, MentorCity
- Seena Mortazavi, CEO, Chronus
- Alexandra Stieglitz, VP Strategy, Skillsoft
- Heidi Scott, PhD, CLO, HR.com
The HR Research Institute releases annual 'State of the Industry' reports in a variety of HR topic areas, including last year's research report, The State of Coaching and Mentoring 2021. This and other free research reports and infographics can be downloaded at hr.com/featuredresearch.
About HR.com and the HR Research Institute
HR.com's HR Research Institute helps HR departments keep their finger on the pulse of HR! HR.com is committed to creating inspired and informed workforces by maximizing the potential of HR professionals around the world. Almost 2 million HR professionals rely on HR.com as the foremost, trusted industry resource for education, career development, and compliance (that many people can't be wrong!). Offerings include the largest network of HR executives, leading-edge industry research from the HR Research Institute, 13 HR-themed epublications, innovative HR education including 250+ annual webcasts, the most comprehensive HR certification exam preparation program supporting SHRM and HRCI certification, as well as helpful HR tools and legal compliance updates. HR.com has the largest knowledge base of HR practices globally and offers unparalleled training and networking for HR professionals all over the world... 24/7... 365 (just in case you can't get enough HR). Visit http://www.hr.com/hrresearchinstitute to download research (always free) and to maximize HR potential.
For more information, contact:
PR Manager, HR.com
This press release has been distributed by the Newsworthy Press Release Newswire - News at the speed of influence™