May 16th marks VH1’s highest rated Monday prime in three months and scores best Monday prime share in eight months thanks to big season premieres of Basketball Wives and VH1 Couples Retreat
VH1’s ‘Level Up’ Mondays - with the season premieres of Basketball Wives and VH1 Couples Retreat – achieved a win with double digit increases vs. P4W across total day (+13% rtg & shr) and prime (+14% rtg, +16% shr) overall. Additionally, May 16th was VH1’s highest rated Monday prime in three months with both massive gains over P4W across rating (+86%) and share (+104%).
Basketball Wives season 10 premiere (5/16) posted a +6% increase vs. the prior season average and +25% on share
- Massive demo gains among M18-34, up +90% on rating and +116% on share
- Premiere delivered 517K total viewers, up +7% from last season avg (485K)
- Outperformed the P4W time period average by +59% (+70% share)
- Ranked #2 across engagements (#1 Summer House) and views (#1 Welcome to Plathville) among cable reality
VH1 Couples Retreat
- VH1 Couples Retreat season two premiere (5/16) scored a +100% increase vs. the P4W time period and +114% on share
- Notable share gains vs. the prior season average: W18-49 (+7%), W25-54 (+5%), M18-34 (+8%)
Source: Nielsen; LSD/P18-49 coverage ratings & coverage share unless noted; time periods- BBW Mon/8p, CR Mon/9p; Social Source: SCR Ranker- Cable Reality.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220526005785/en/