SOURCE: Economist Events
October 1, 2021 /3BL Media/ - “Public-private partnerships are the cornerstone of the net-zero economy.”
1st October 2021, London - Economist Impact welcomes Bill Gates as the opening keynote speaker for Sustainability Week: Countdown to COP26.
Join Bill Gates, founder, Breakthrough Energy and co-chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for a one-on-one interview with The Economist's editor-in-chief, Zanny Minton Beddoes:
Keynote interview: Taking bold actions to save the world
Monday, October 4th 2021, 9.30 BST (10.30 CET / 16.30 SGT)
Register free today to watch the interview on October 4th and gain full event access.
Click here to view the event website.
Other event speakers include:
- Erna Solberg, prime minister, Norway
- Grace Fu Hai Yien, minister for sustainability and the environment, Singapore
- Inger Andersen, executive director, United Nations Environment Programme and under-secretary general, United Nations
- Jesper Brodin, chief executive, Ingka Group - IKEA
- Santiago Gowland, chief executive, Rainforest Alliance
- Jennifer Morgan, executive director, Greenpeace International
- Emma Stewart, sustainability officer, Netflix
Diamond sponsors: Deloitte, Zurich | Lead banking sponsor: Santander | Platinum sponsor: KAPSARC | Knowledge supporters: McKinsey & Company, Wellington Management | Supporter: JTI | Gold sponsors: AVEVA, BASF, Bayer, BHP, DPDgroup, EcoVadis, Emerson, Envision, GfK, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Group, National Pork Board, Ping An, Schneider Electric, Wärtsilä Energy | Supported by: Arçelik | Silver sponsors: Elanco, Expleo, Impax Asset Management, Moody’s ESG Solutions, NCX, NiSource, Smurfit Kappa | Innovation sponsors: GHD, OneTrust ESG | Innovation showcase sponsor: Mission Possible Partnership | PR agency: Porter Novelli
About Economist Impact:
Economist Events is now Economist Impact. View our global events.
KEYWORDS: Economist Events