(PRUnderground) March 23rd, 2023
Jennie Levin, a renowned personal injury attorney, has been awarded the prestigious ThreeBestRated® award for 2023. The award is a testament to Ms. Levin’s expertise, dedication, and commitment to providing the highest level of legal representation to her clients.
We spoke to Jennie Levin, an award-winning personal injury lawyer at the law offices of Jennie Levin, P.C. from Los Angeles, to elaborate on the types of compensation one can receive in a personal injury case.
When you suffer from a personal injury caused by others’ faults you may be compensated for the following expenses and damages– says Jennie:
- Medical Expenses: This type of damages covers the costs of medical treatment that a plaintiff has received or will need to receive as a result of their injury. Medical expenses can include hospital bills, doctor’s visits, medication, rehabilitation, and other necessary medical care. Plaintiffs can be compensated for past, present, and future medical expenses.
- Lost Wages or Income: If a plaintiff is unable to work due to their injury, they may be entitled to compensation for lost wages or income. This can include wages or income lost due to missed work as well as future earning capacity if the injury is expected to affect the plaintiff’s ability to work in the future.
- Property Damage: If the plaintiff’s property is damaged as a result of the injury, they may be entitled to compensation for repairs or replacement of the damaged property. This can include damage to a vehicle, personal belongings, or other property.
- Pain and Suffering: This type of damage covers the physical and emotional pain and suffering that a plaintiff has experienced as a result of their injury. Pain and suffering damages are often more difficult to quantify than other types of damages and may be calculated based on factors such as the severity of the injury, the duration of the pain, and the impact on the plaintiff’s quality of life.
- Punitive Damages: In some cases, punitive damages may be awarded in addition to other types of damages. Punitive damages are intended to punish the defendant for their conduct and deter them from engaging in similar behavior in the future. They are often awarded in cases where the defendant’s conduct was particularly egregious, such as in cases of intentional harm or gross negligence.
Compelling Reasons to Choose the Law Offices of Jennie Levin:
Jennie is a second-to-none attorney from Los Angeles with a strong portfolio of having successfully represented many big companies like Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Broadcom, to name a few. After graduating from the University of California in 2007, she started her career at Kaye Scholer, a Nation’s Top 60 law firm, and was called to the bar in the same year. She since has founded her own law firm, The Law Offices Of Jennie Levin, and serves clients with her outstanding strategies and approaches.
She holds solid experience in assisting people, regardless of their financial or social status. And, thus she takes pride in having settled millions of dollars for her clients. Her achievements have accoladed her with many awards and recognitions, including a three year in a row ThreeBestRated® award, which handpicks the best business in each category with their 50-Point Inspection.
Sticking with her biggest objective, “our deeds are our biggest legacy and contribution”, she feels privileged to be the person with the opportunity to serve the people and help them get back on their feet. “Being an attorney is a position of power and it’s important to use it for the good of people,” says Jennie. She also makes efforts to instill that same in the beginning attorneys and paralegals who she mentors.
She takes a moment to recognize her clients and says, “People are very smart and notice when you do good quality work and put their interests first. I think that this is the biggest driving factor for why I got the honor of being recognized as ThreeBestRated® personal injury lawyer again”.
Commenting on the award, Ms. Levin said, “I am honored to receive this recognition from ThreeBestRated®. It is a testament to the hard work and dedication of my entire team, who strive every day to provide the best possible legal representation to our clients. We are committed to helping our clients receive the compensation they deserve and to holding those responsible accountable for their actions.”
Ms. Levin’s clients have praised her for her professionalism, expertise, and compassion. One client said, “Jennie is an exceptional attorney who is dedicated to her clients and their well-being. She has a deep understanding of the law and the legal system, and she is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that her clients receive the best possible representation.”
Another client commented, “Jennie is not only an outstanding attorney, but she is also a caring and compassionate person who truly cares about her clients. She was there for me every step of the way, and I am grateful for her help in securing the compensation I deserved.”
To get in touch with her and find out more about her, click here: https://www.levinlegalhelp.com/
Three Best Rated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.
Three Best Rated has the honor of helping 4 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!
The post Types Of Compensation Benefits In Personal Injury – Expounds The 2023 ThreeBestRated® Award-Winning Law Firm, Los Angeles first appeared on PRUnderground.
Original Press Release.