(PRUnderground) February 8th, 2023
We are a society and country of law. Our legal system embodies these laws. As individuals, residing in our country, we must follow the law as well as the rules and regulations of the government. This allows us to live productive, safe, and peaceful lives. Our judicial system is a deep subject and addresses many different areas of law dedicated to serve specific issues. The list is long including such areas as criminal Law, real estate, personal injury, divorce, wills, probate and many more. There are dedicated attorneys available who have expertise in each of these fields. A DWI/DUI attorney is one who helps you in cases related to driving under influence and driving while impaired. Gerald Miller – Gerald Miller P.A – A top-rated attorney in Minneapolis is generous enough to share the following tips on picking the best DUI-DWI Attorney for your Individual situation,
- Experience in DWI-DUI cases is mandatory. The more the experience, the better. The more exposure your attorney has to a variety of situations the better he/she will be able to gain the best results for you.
- You want an attorney that is hard working, responsive and who truly cares about you. This requires that both of you are open, forthcoming, and honest with each other. You need to work as a team.
- This is the Internet driven world. Reliable sources like Google, ThreeBestRated® and so on help you to learn about an attorney. It is wise to check their ratings and reviews along with other available information.
- Always choose an attorney who is part of a team. This gives you greater opportunity for combined knowledge and informed assistance in case one of the attorneys becomes unavailable.
- Take advantage of free consultation. It helps you in getting to know the attorney and assists you in determining if the attorney is the right fit for you.
- Make sure the fee you are charged has value. Be clear about what is included in your fee. Ask for a flat fee. Discuss what your expectations are and what the attorney expects to accomplish for you. Remember value is not typically the cheapest nor does it have to be the highest.
Don’t hesitate to spend some time and find the best for the purpose as it involves legal issues, tells Gerald. Infact, Gerald Miller – Gerald Miller P.A can be the best option for your DWI & DUI cases who is a prominent and renowned attorney in the region of Minneapolis.
Why Gerald Miller – Gerald Miller P.A Is The Best?
Gerald A. Miller is a top rated, leading DWI/DUI defense attorney with over 40 years of experience. In 1979 he formed the Gerald Miller Law firm which is today one of the largest and preeminent DWI/DUI defense law firms in Minnesota. Gerald Miller and his team have zealously represented over 10,000 clients throughout Minnesota and are always pursuing outstanding results for each and every person. A common thread in the countless five-star reviews received by the Gerald Miller Law Firm is the appreciation for not only the high level of expertise and hard work but also for the genuine caring and compassion they give to every client. Mr. Miller’s tireless dedication to serving his clients has gained for him the reputation as a premier attorney, as well as the trust and respect of other attorneys who often refer clients to him.
Mr. Miller’s current and past honors, recognitions and associations include:
- Being named Minnesota Super Lawyer every year from 2006 to the present day.
- Top 3 DWI/DUI Lawyers in Minneapolis, Three Best Rated.
- Top 40 Criminal Defense Attorneys, Minnesota Law and Politics.
- Nations Top One Percent, National Association of Distinguished Counsel.
- Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyer in Minnesota, The American Society of Legal
- Nationally Ranked Top Ten Attorney Award, National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys (NACDA).
- Top 40 Criminal Defense Attorneys, Minnesota Super Lawyers.
- 10 Best Exceptional and Outstanding Client Service Award, American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys.
- Who’s Who in Criminal Defense Minnesota, Top 40 Criminal Defense Attorneys.
- Top 100 Criminal Defense Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Top 100 DWI Attorneys State of Minnesota, The National Advocacy for DUI Defense.
- AVVO 10.0 “Superb Rating”.
- Best Lawyers in Minneapolis, Best Business Award, Birdeye.
- Top 100 Lawyers, American Society of Legal Advocates, (ASALA).
- The State’s Top Attorneys Criminal Defense DWI/DUI, Twin Cities Business Magazine.
- Top Attorneys in Minnesota, Minneapolis St Paul Magazine.
- Top 100, America’s Top 100 criminal Defense Attorneys.
- America’s Most Honored Professionals, The American Registry.
Mr. Miller’s objective is to alleviate the burden placed upon a client, their partner or significant other, their children or employer, and to mitigate the devastating legal consequences that result from DWI/DUI offenses. Call the Gerald Miller Law Firm now to get your free initial consultation at https://geraldmillerlawyer.com/
DWI, DUI, (4th degree, 3rd degree, 2nd degree and Felony), Misdemeanor, Gross Misdemeanor and Felony DWI/DUI, Multiple offense DWI/DUI, CDL DWI/DUI, Under 21 DWI/DUI, Underage drinking and driving, License Plate Impoundment, Ignition Interlock Violations, Refusal to submit to testing, Blood, Breath and Urine testing, Boating While Impaired (BWI), Any other type of vehicle DWI/DUI, License Revocation, Driver License Suspension, Work-Permit, and Limited License Violations, B-Card Violations, Criminal Vehicular Operation (CVO), Criminal Vehicular Homicide, Fleeing a Police Officer, Reckless and Careless Driving. Criminal Defense are the common issues handled by Gerald Miller.
“The fact that ThreeBestRated® has Limited the choice of attorneys to 3 is powerful. This means a lot of investigation and hard work went into coming up with the 3 choices because there are many good attorneys. It makes a very strong statement as to my credibility which has resulted in clients choosing me over other attorneys. The fact is that ThreeBestRated® picks every professional with a dedicated 50-Point Inspection of their expert team clearly contributes to the trust value of every business.” praise Gerald Miller.
Three Best Rated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.
Three Best Rated has the honor of helping 4 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!
The post Checklist For Picking The Best DWI & DUI Attorney – Educates The 2023 ThreeBestRated® Award Winner From Minneapolis first appeared on PRUnderground.
Original Press Release.