- Rare earth element (“REE”) processing solutions developer Ucore Rare Metals Inc. is preparing to demonstrate the prowess of its proprietary RapidSX (TM) technological advantage as an improvement over standard REE ore separation processes
- REE production has become a matter of strategic importance to American industries and tech-based military applications, as China has built global control of vital REE markets and demonstrated a willingness to stop REE exports during international disputes
- Ucore is preparing to launch construction of a Strategic Metals Complex (“SMC”) in Louisiana later this year after demonstrating RapidSX (TM) potential at its Canadian base
- Ucore’s SMC will be the first in a series of processing facilities drawing on “allied” Western ore sources for rapid throughput of REEs to market in North America
- The company also owns an REE mine prospect in Alaska that it intends to start up once financing is secured
Tensions in an evolving tech war between the United States and China grew this month as the Netherlands announced it would agree to limit the export of “advanced” semiconductor manufacturing equipment (https://ibn.fm/aOAju) as a result of an agreement it quietly ratified with Japan and the United States in January (https://ibn.fm/W4aJe).
The export limits, which tacitly are aimed at restraining China’s world dominance in mining resources for next-generation technology used in everything from cell phones and electric vehicles to military assets, demonstrate the cooperative efforts Western governments and industries are undertaking to prevent…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to UURAF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/UURAF
MiningNewsWire (MNW) is a specialized communications platform focused on developments and opportunities in the global resources sector. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, MNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, MNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. MNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from MiningNewsWire, text “BigHole” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.miningnewswire.com
Los Angeles, California
MiningNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.